5 Ways to get involved
Volunteers are needed to help organize Christmas in Berthoud fundraising events, coordinate donation efforts, and deliver gifts to the families in need. Click on the Form tab to find the Volunteer form.
We would love to invite all Berthoud businesses to participate in this festive community event. There are several ways to sponsor CIB. We hope one or more will be a perfect match for you. If you have any questions please contact Kim Land at 532-9886 or email her at email@example.com.
Host an event at your business and donate proceeds to CIB.
Make a donation (We are a non-profit for tax deductions) to Christmas in Berthoud. Please make your check to Christmas in Berthoud and deliver to Guaranty Bank or donate online click here.
BUSINESSES and ORGANIZATIONS
We welcome your creative ideas to improve Christmas in Berthoud! Each organization or business should design their own part, but please inform the Christmas in Berthoud team so we can include your event in our list of publicized events.
In order for Christmas in Berthoud to be a success, we need ALL of the community to get involved. Ask your group/organization for ideas on how you can contribute. The goal of all of the events throughout November and December is to raise money to go to the Christmas in Berthoud 2016 Fund.
If you would like your event publicized and listed on the Christmas in Berthoud 2016 Events Calendar, please email Julie Seat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some great ideas for your organization:
- Restaurants could offer breakfast/lunch/dinner to the attendees, and donate a portion of your proceeds back to the CIB Fund. Let us know what menu items you’d like to highlight. We could have several restaurants offering different types of food selections.
- Any club/organization can put together a friendly competition or a dinner such as a Chili Cook Off or Spaghetti Dinner.
- Businesses could bring in Mrs. Claus to serve hot cider while customers are shopping. Percentage of business sales over the weekend could be donated or could offer promotions on specific merchandise.
- Churches could host classes, cookie exchanges, luncheons, fashion shows, concerts, etc. with a goal of donating a part of the proceeds back to the CIB Fund.
- Canned Food Drive– Canned food items for local food banks could also drop off basket-making supplies to create food baskets for families for their Christmas dinner (no perishable items).
- House of Neighborly Services – Has listing of specific needs during the holidays. Businesses could work in conjunction with them in developing new idea/theme for their donation.
- Bake Sale – Local church or business could host this event with proceeds going to the CIB Fund.